A smarmy, smug and occasionally pretentious view of the world that might or might not be limited to two or possibly three paragraphs

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

!!

You know, I constantly think of great topics to write about while I'm in the car. I'm sitting there, thinking the whole thing through and I say to myself, "This should really be on the blog!" and so I rush to wherever I'm going and finish whatever business I have and then I get back as soon as I can. I sit down, put on my writing face and then... nothing. It just feels like the topics that I want to write about are like how I have my dreams. I wake up and there are just wisps of what I can remember.

COME BACK YOU SLIPPERY DEVILS!

=(

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Sim said...

write notes! or - i dunno, type, use your mobile. that's what i do *grin*

March 3, 2008 at 8:52 PM

 
Blogger Josh said...

IT'S HARD WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING! Haha, seriously it is, but I guess I'll try anyway.

March 13, 2008 at 1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home